No Products in the Cart
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
2. To enter, eligible individuals must; a. Complete the application form at https://www.776bc.com/pages/win. Completion of this task will constitute one entry (an ‘Entry’).
3. The Winner of the Competition will win a Limited Edition Centenary Rowing Unisuit valued at AUD $130. 4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
7. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
8. The Competition commences at 12:00pm AEST on Friday 4 June 2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Thursday 24th June 2021 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be submitted before 11.59pm on Thursday 24th June 2021.
9. At the conclusion of the Competition Period , one (1) entry will be drawn as a Major Prize winner of the Competition. This competition is a game of skill.
10. The Major Prize Winner will be announced on Wednesday 30th June, 2021. The prize will be supplied to the winner by Friday 9th July, 2021. The Winners will be published and shall be notified by 776BC International via an Instagram and Facebook post on their winning entry, followed by a confirmation email.
12. The Winner will receive the Prize as set out at clause 3 above.
13. The item will be supplied to the winner by Friday 9th July, 2021.
14. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. The item must only be used for personal use and cannot be sold or auctioned off without the prior consent from 776BC.
15. If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to Monday 23rd August, 2021 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
16. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
17. The Winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as taking a photo with the prize required by the Promoter. The Winner agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
18. All entrants agree to have their image(s)used by 776BC through the official 776BC website, their affiliated state partners and on any of the irrelevant official social media platforms. Entrants understand that their competition entry image(s) can be used as a sole image or in association with other images such as a collage.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
19. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a)to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram, Facebook, entry form and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter(including its officers, employees and agents)excludes all liability(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident ,civil commotion or any other cause.
23. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by 776BC on Instagram or Facebook and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
24. The Promoter is 776BC International Pty Ltd. Phone (03 9972 9856.
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia